COMMON FEATURES OF THE SINGLE STANDARD COMMUNICATION CARD FAMILY
- Provide communication to a module or device under test, to external
equipment, or from card to card within a parent system.
- Employ protocols widely used in the automotive industry. Examples:
SCP, CAN, Bluetooth, or ISO9141/Kbus
- DIN 41612 standard Eurocard connector (48 pins)
- Standard Eurocard width - 4HP (card width = 20.32mm).
- Standard Eurocard format - 3U (pcb board size = 100mm x 160mm. Card
size overall = 128mm x 175mm).
- Can be controlled from a PC using Plant Link S.L. PC Interface Cards
such as PL-RS232, PL-USB or PL-Parallel Port
- Designed & manufactured by Plant Link S.L.
- Compatible with all cards in the Plant Link Eurocard range.
- Employs Plant Link Test Language for control.
- Drivers available for: LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic, Visual
- Cards can be extracted from the front of the equipment for inspection
- Internal microcontroller to perform card functions, diagnostics and
communicate with other cards in the Eurocard system.
- SCP Communication Card (SCP = Ford Standard Corporate Protocol)
- Provides SCP communication at standard SCP speeds. (10.4 Kbps, 20.8
Kbps, 41.6Kbps, 83.3 Kbps, 166 Kbps)
- Internal buffer holds a maximum of 150 messages in standard communication
mode and up to 171 in download mode.
- CAN Communication Card
- Provides CAN communication up to 1 Mbps.
- CAN version = Full CAN 2.0B (CAN = Controller Area Network)
- Internal buffer holds a maximum of 100 messages in normal or extended
- ISO9141 / KBus Communication Card
- Provides ISO9141 / KBus communication at standard speed (10.4 Kbps)
- Can be configured to work at higher speeds up to 115.2 Kbps
- Internal buffer holds a maximum of 1250 bytes.
- Bluetooth Communication Card
- Provides Bluetooth capability for wireless communication with other
- Standard: Bluetooth Class 2, version 1.1